Checkstension is a Magento extension designed to give a quick bird’s-eye view of an existing Magento project. Useful for monitoring, while consulting a new customer or before taking over project started by someone else. Checkstension is still a beta level software i.e. it’s a work in progress. Suggestions for additional features are welcome: (email@example.com).
Current features (0.11.0; 20140728):
- Displays list of extension, their state and version;
- PHP Info;
- General information about server, client and few other things;
- Provides information about database table sizes of the current Magento installation;
How to install?
- Go to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager;
- Log in;
- Under Direct package file upload choose Browse / Choose file and find downloaded .tgz;
- Click Upload;
Please note that you have to uninstall all the previous versions first.
Checkstension is now available on GitHub as well: https://github.com/pronto2000/Multon_Checkstension